Benefits of Membership
There’s a key to the city, and then there’s membership at the Columbia Club. For generations, members have experienced the best of Indianapolis. It’s the perfect place to work out a business deal, connect with new acquaintances, break a sweat or enjoy a savory meal as the night begins. A diverse community politically, socially and professionally, Columbians share a common commitment to community and an appreciation of Indianapolis.
- World-Class dining in any of our 5 private dining venues
- Personal concierge services for reservations, event tickets, transportation and more
- Global access and reciprocity with over 200 private clubs
- Next-level networking opportunities
- 24-hour Health and Wellness Center with personal training and massage services
- 24-hour Business Center with complimentary copying and printing
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and charging stations
- Preferred member pricing for overnight guest rooms, parking, and more than 20,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Exclusive Club events celebrating the Indianapolis 500, Oktoberfest, Tree Trim and more
- Special interest clubs such as the Columbian Business Network, Columbian Book Club, Columbia Club Divine Dames, Columbian Veterans Association, Harrison Society – the Club’s young professionals group and Wine Society
Columbians represent some of the best and brightest business men and women, who come from diverse industries and offer unique strengths to create a vibrant environment. Monthly dues range from $120 - $245** (with special rates available for students and active duty military).
For you, it’s time to experience all the Columbia Club has to offer. This is where you belong.
To learn more about membership, contact the Membership Department by email at membership@Columbia-Club.org or by phone at 317.761.7528 or 317.761.7517.
** Columbians are not subject to a monthly food and beverage spending minimum.
Membership DepartmentPlease contact one of our Membership Directors listed below to arrange for a private tour of our Clubhouse:
Director of Membership & Marketing