Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to be a Member to have an event at the Columbia Club?
- No. Non-members are welcome to host events, meetings and weddings at our club, with the understanding that you will be subject to a non-member user fee, which is waived if you locate a current member to sponsor your event.
Do you have Food and Beverage Minimums?
- Yes, food and beverage minimums are in place for each of our event spaces. Minimums will vary based on the room type, number of people and time of day for your event. Your Catering and Event Manager can provide you with a complete list of our minimums in your event package. Room rentals are waived when a food and beverage minimum is met.
Do we have to pay a Room Rental Fee?
- Room Rental is accessed if a food and beverage minimum is not met. Food and beverage minimums vary by room and time of event. Contact a Catering and Event Manager for specific pricing details.
Do you provide WIFI or is it a separate fee?
- Yes, WIFI is complimentary to all members & guests.
Are we allowed to bring in our own Food & Beverages?
- Outside food and beverage catering services are not permitted at the Columbia Club. We are honored to have an Executive Master Chef on site to prepare delectable dishes and serve our members and guests.
Can we bring in our own AV?
- Yes, our members and guests are welcome to provide their own AV services, with the understanding that you will be responsible for the set-up and tear-down of any outside equipment you bring to the Club.