At the Columbia Club, You Belong
Becoming a Columbian has its perks. Here, you’ve got a finger on the pulse of the city. Becoming a Columbian means more than a card. It means being committed to something bigger than yourself. Becoming a Columbian means belonging.
For you, it’s time to belong.
- Build Lifelong Relationships – Develop a network of professionals, from a variety of backgrounds, who share a common passion for the community.
- World-Class Private Dining – Experience exceptional cuisine from our classically trained Master Chef.
- Health and Wellness Center – Exercise in our new fitness facility, participate in group classes and receive access to the Club’s personal trainer, nutritionist and masseur.
- Personal Concierge – As your private liaison to everything in the city, our personal concierge makes it easy to get whatever you need.
- Reciprocal Clubs – Travel domestically or abroad and receive reciprocal membership at over 200 clubs worldwide.
Stop by our next Prospective Members Reception on Wednesday, July 12, 2017. Please let Molly English, Membership Coordinator know if you plan on attending. She can be reached by phone at 317.761.7517, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.