Benefits of Membership
There’s a key to the city, and then there’s membership at the Columbia Club. For generations, members have experienced the best of Indianapolis. It’s the perfect place to work out a business deal, connect with new acquaintances, break a sweat or enjoy a savory meal as the night begins. A diverse community politically, socially and professionally, Columbians share a common commitment to community and an appreciation of Indianapolis.
- World-Class dining in any of our 5 private dining venues
- Personal concierge services for reservations, event tickets, transportation and more
- Global access and reciprocity with over 200 private clubs
- Next-level networking opportunities
- 24 hour Health and Wellness Center with personal training and massage services
- 24-hour Business Center with complimentary copying and printing
- Free Wi-Fi and charging stations
- Preferred member pricing for hotel rooms, parking, and over 25,000 sq ft of meeting and event space
- Exclusive club events celebrating the Indianapolis 500, Oktoberfest, Tree Trim and more
- Special interest clubs such as the Columbian Business Network, Harrison Society – the Club’s young professionals group or Wine Society
For you, it’s time to experience all the Columbia Club has to offer. This is where you belong.
To schedule your private tour, contact our Membership Director, Audrey Hughey, by email at AudreyH@Columbia-Club.org or by phone at 317-761-7528.
Stop by our next Prospective Members Reception on Wednesday, May 10, 2017. Please let Molly English, Membership Coordinator know if you plan on attending. She can be reached by phone at 317.761.7517, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.