For more information or to schedule a personal Clubhouse tour, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Membership Office (317) 761-7517.
- Complete a membership application form.
- Sign the application, authorizing a credit check and entering into agreement with the House Rules and Club Bylaws.
- Obtain two sponsoring members’ signatures on the application.
- Submit application, with initiation fee, to the Membership Department.
- The Membership Department will conduct a standard credit check.
- Redacted application and credit reference is presented to the Screening Committee.
- The Screening Committee recommends applications to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors grants final application approvals at its monthly meeting.
- You will be notified by the Membership Department within 24 hours of formal Board approval of your application.
- Resident, Associate Resident, Military, Legacy, Corporate, and Associate Members may pick up their membership card(s) and new member information at the Club or we can mail the information to you.
- Non-Resident Members – We will send your membership card(s) and new member information via U.S. mail unless otherwise notified by you.
- ALL NEW MEMBERS are encouraged to attend the New & Prospective Member Reception.