The Columbia Club is the premiere private city club in Indianapolis, conveniently located in the heart of downtown on Monument Circle. Established in 1889, the not-for-profit Columbia Club provides opportunities for business networking and social connections among its diverse membership. The beautiful Clubhouse, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, features fine and casual dining, catering and meeting facilities, 87 guest rooms and a complete fitness center.
The Columbia Club is continually seeking experienced, qualified, enthusiastic, and attentive individuals who can demonstrate Platinum Level customer service to its members and guests.
Benefits of working at The Columbia Club
· Complimentary Employee meals
· Energetic, multi-faceted, team-oriented work atmosphere
· Uniforms (for uniformed employees)
· One week of vacation after one year (for full-time employees)
· 401K retirement plan with employer match (for full-time employees)
· Choice of health plan products (for full-time employees)
· Vision insurance (for full-time employees)
· Employer paid life insurance and disability program (for full-time employees)
Click here to download an Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at the Club’s Employee Entrance/Security Office located in the back alley accessible from Pennsylvania or North Meridian Street. Or, you may email a cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Coordinator Megan Martin firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job you are applying for in the subject field.
The Columbia Club is an equal opportunity employer.